Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

canines's commissions [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
caniines

caniines

canines's commissions [open] Empty
PostSubject: canines's commissions [open]   canines's commissions [open] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 6:44 pm

also available for viewing; here.

hiyo! welcome to my commissions! i suggest you reading my terms of service before commissioning me just in case! (dont worry its not that long.)

i take DeviantArt points, chatland deltas, and Paypal (USD.)

- - - | - - -

headshots:
Spoiler:

headshots will cost about 80-100 points / 0.80-1.00 deltas / $0.80-$1.00 price depends on difficulty of character!
simple backgrounds do not cost any extra, but please be sure to tell me if you'd like it transparent.

busts:
Spoiler:

busts will cost about 150-200 points / 1.50-2.00 deltas / $1.50-$2.00 price depends on difficulty of character!
simple backgrounds do not cost any extra, but please be sure to tell me if you'd like it transparent.

fullbodies:
Spoiler:

full bodies will cost about 300-400 points / 3.00-4.00 deltas / $3.00-$4.00 price depends on difficulty of character!

- - - | - - -

if you are interested please fill out the 'form' below! tysm for supporting me and my art

user/username that is commissioning:
reference:
type of commission:
any extra details:
time of payment (before or after):
type of payment (points or deltas):
simple bg or transparent:

please send all deviantart points to masochiism, deltas to holykitten, and USD to sadistshit@gmail.com
Back to top Go down

canines's commissions [open]
Page 1 of 1