Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sirisola Homepage Revamp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluu
Bluu

Sirisola Homepage Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Sirisola Homepage Revamp   Sirisola Homepage Revamp Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 1:13 pm

Sirisolans,

We are in need of a homepage revamp, so far this is what I have created, https://i.imgur.com/3epbGHM.png
This is a simpler version that does not have the added link buttons. We would like feedback on the homepage from our community. What should we add? remove? What do you think will make it better? We would like to take your ideas into consideration, thank you.

We also may be revamping the map page as well. I will be the main artist and working on it. It will be the same landmasses and what not, but I am changing it because I feel I can improve the map. This map was done a few years ago and I have developed more and feel like I can accomplish a more realistic map page. If you have any suggestions for the map post them below as well.

All suggestions and concerns should be posted below in a comment, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Odisious

Odisious

PostSubject: Re: Sirisola Homepage Revamp   Sirisola Homepage Revamp Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 2:15 pm

I think it looks great so far Bluu. Ive always been told when your trying to do something like this, look at it as something that will (new) or (old) users feel welcome, and have it catch there interest. But otherwise i think it looks great :)
Back to top Go down
Bluu
Bluu

PostSubject: Re: Sirisola Homepage Revamp   Sirisola Homepage Revamp Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 8:21 pm

Thank you for your feedback Odisious C: I will continue to work on it. It will be a while before we get it up anyways since UD isn't responsive to emails.
Back to top Go down
Arul

PostSubject: Re: Sirisola Homepage Revamp   Sirisola Homepage Revamp Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 12:04 am

Late, but I love it. You did so good!
Back to top Go down
Silas
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Sirisola Homepage Revamp   Sirisola Homepage Revamp Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 5:58 pm

I think it looks great Bluu <3 c: What if you added the other Gods of Sirisola too? :o Maybe just as spirits?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sirisola Homepage Revamp   Sirisola Homepage Revamp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sirisola Homepage Revamp
Page 1 of 1