Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sirisola Opening! Oct. 1st!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluu
Bluu

Sirisola Opening! Oct. 1st! Empty
PostSubject: Sirisola Opening! Oct. 1st!   Sirisola Opening! Oct. 1st! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:34 am

We are going to open October 1st next week! Unfortunately we have not been able to get our chat name updated, as well as the site mascot headshot, the homepage, and the links on the map, BUT we have waited long enough! We are opening with or without the updates. UD has not gotten back to my emails so I am hoping that if we open it might get his attention that we need these things completed. As of now we are opening to give everyone a sneak peak of the chat and to try out and see how the all age rooms work out. We are also hoping to get members with subscriptions so we can raise money to get more pose sets and make events. So this will be a test run. Our team is very excited to open and show you all the changes that have happened on chat. We have gotten more pose sets, some custom, and more rooms! Also the map looks a little different as well. Hope you all are excited.
Back to top Go down
Rainey

Rainey

PostSubject: Re: Sirisola Opening! Oct. 1st!   Sirisola Opening! Oct. 1st! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 2:14 am

Yay (: Can't wait to check it out. Hopefully UD gets back to you soon so things can become official haha
Back to top Go down
http://let--the--sky--fall.deviantart.com/
Bluu
Bluu

PostSubject: Re: Sirisola Opening! Oct. 1st!   Sirisola Opening! Oct. 1st! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 4:54 pm

I know I sure do hope so :3 haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sirisola Opening! Oct. 1st!   Sirisola Opening! Oct. 1st! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sirisola Opening! Oct. 1st!
Page 1 of 1