Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sirisola News 10/5/14

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bluu
Bluu

Sirisola News 10/5/14 Empty
PostSubject: Sirisola News 10/5/14   Sirisola News 10/5/14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:04 pm

Okay Sirisolans! Here is the latest news C:

First off. Ermitis Oase is Sirisola. We are going through a name change so everything is still called Ermitis Oase, like the chat domain name. But it will soon be Sirisola. So just to clear up some of the confusion. Ermitis Oase will now be known and called Sirisola.

Secondly, Congrats to those who won deltas on our trivia game today! We will be having more trivia games like this to give away deltas. My team and I will be coming up with fun questions for you to answer. The winners were Pineapple, Lethia, Raij, Nae, and Kipper! All the winners have been sent their deltas. Didn't win anything? Don't worry we will have lots more events to win deltas and prizes.

Coming up soon! This upcoming weekend the user SpookShow is hosting a movie night! Grab popcorn, get in comfy clothes, and come and join us for some fun movies. If you have any PG movie suggestions or questions about the movie night please message SpookShow. I will make later announcements telling when the actual date and time this event will happen.

New pose sets coming! Bloodiath and I are working on making pose sets for you all. Soon we will have an updated version of the maned wolves and some cheetahs! Also those of you artists out there can donate pose sets if you want. Just message me, Bluu, and I can help you. If you have any suggestions for pose sets you can also message Bloodiath or Bluu.

Some issues going on? Well it seems a lot of roleplayers are not sticking to RP rooms. Please understand that we have RP rooms for a reason and non RP rooms for a reason. That reason is so people who don't RP can enjoy and chat without being bothered by those who RP and those who RP can have fun and not worry about other users who don't RP. So users who RP please stick to those rooms. Remember if you want a pack room you can ask an admin to put one up for you. Just provide a link to a free room and we can set it up. Remember to always mark your room with the mark button or else it will be hard to find it.

Age Rated Rooms. Just to clear another thing up! All aged rooms are rated PG! So think of PG movies and shows and stick to PG topics and language. In 13+ Rooms you can use PG 13 language but just make sure you are not offending another user(s). If someone takes offense it is good to stop using that language so no one gets in trouble. Thank you. As for 15+ and 18+ rooms you can get away with a little more but nothing explicit. Never should anyone be cussing/using hurtful words at or about another user. This is breaking the rules and can lead to a ban. On Sirisola we have our golden rule! Keep the chat peaceful and welcoming. If you are performing behavior that prohibits peace and a welcoming environment it is not allowed! C: thank you.

We also got at least 100 users online today! Woo! that is awesome! Keep up the chatting!

~Bluu
Back to top Go down

Sirisola News 10/5/14
Page 1 of 1