Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Places You've Always Wanted to Visit

Go down 
+9
Bloodiath
Okxie
Daddy
Silas
Grace
Aave
sleepneir
13 posters
AuthorMessage
sleepneir

sleepneir

Places You've Always Wanted to Visit Empty
PostSubject: Places You've Always Wanted to Visit   Places You've Always Wanted to Visit Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 7:19 pm

I know many people want to travel, I want to hear where and why!

I want to go to Greece because it's rich in history and I want to breathe in the air of the Mediterranean
I want to be amongst the locals and take part in their traditions and really experience the culture
their food seems heavenly
Back to top Go down
http://sleepneir.tumblr.com/
Aave
Aave

PostSubject: Re: Places You've Always Wanted to Visit   Places You've Always Wanted to Visit Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:16 pm

o
GOOD ONE
Tbh I want to go to Finland because I've heard it's so nice over there and the people are A+
Also I know a bit of Finnish so i'm like yes pls

iDONTKNOW im weird I'd love to go there someday
Back to top Go down
http://jackkal-demon.deviantart.com
Grace
Grace

PostSubject: Re: Places You've Always Wanted to Visit   Places You've Always Wanted to Visit Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 3:05 pm

omg Ive always wanted to go to Japan bc
1. I think the language is beautiful and
2. the landscape and mountains and trees and everything I need to see it
Back to top Go down
http://thesmolqueen.tumblr.com/
Silas
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Places You've Always Wanted to Visit   Places You've Always Wanted to Visit Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 6:08 pm

Grace wrote:

AH That might be the second place on my list tbh;

I've always wanted to go to Paris :O

1. I'm a huge closet romantic (such a shame for the society we live in now)
2. I've always loved the beauty of the Eiffel Tower c:
Back to top Go down
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Places You've Always Wanted to Visit   Places You've Always Wanted to Visit Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 10:17 am

Grace wrote:

yes, this is true. THe scenery in Japan is really amaizng. It made me drop my jaw while I was theer.

I want to go to the Isle of Skye in Scotland really baddy. @_@
Back to top Go down
Okxie
Okxie

PostSubject: Re: Places You've Always Wanted to Visit   Places You've Always Wanted to Visit Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 12:05 pm

I always wanted to visit Austria or Iceland. They both have such beautiful landscapes! Plus, who would't want to ride on an Icelandic horse with their cute tolt gait!

I also would like to visit Japan and go to their Universal Studious because they have an Attack on Titan section there that I would love to check out.
Back to top Go down
http://okxie.deviantart.com
Rynn
Rynn

PostSubject: Re: Places You've Always Wanted to Visit   Places You've Always Wanted to Visit Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 12:44 am

I've wanted to go to Paris (I'm a hopeless romantic, what can I say?), Scotland (We have family there), and I'm dying to see the Russian National Parks. Oh and I want to go to Yellowstone because I'm a sucker for anything outdoors/hiking, plus you can see a bunch of wildlife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Places You've Always Wanted to Visit   Places You've Always Wanted to Visit Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 1:30 am

Japan. But not the cities part of it. I want to go out into the country areas where there's beautiful sights to see!
Back to top Go down
Pome
Pome

PostSubject: Re: Places You've Always Wanted to Visit   Places You've Always Wanted to Visit Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 8:32 pm

I have always wanted to go to Italy. I have a lot of Italian blood and my great grandmothers last name was Zambito... do you understand how Italian I am now?
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/queenbabadook
Bloodiath
Bloodiath

PostSubject: Re: Places You've Always Wanted to Visit   Places You've Always Wanted to Visit Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2018 8:12 pm

Italy sounds fun

I really want to go to France some day.
Germany would be p cool too!
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodymess.deviantart.com/
Pome
Pome

PostSubject: Re: Places You've Always Wanted to Visit   Places You've Always Wanted to Visit Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 5:44 pm

Bloodiath wrote:
Italy sounds fun

I really want to go to France some day.
Germany would be p cool too!

im 90% italian so ive always wanted to go to italy ;;
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/queenbabadook
Reacher
Reacher

PostSubject: Re: Places You've Always Wanted to Visit   Places You've Always Wanted to Visit Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 3:51 am

Reviving this topic because it's beautiful ♥️

I've always wanted to visit North Carolina. The first true friend I made on chatlands, who honestly was also the first person I ever really loved, is from there. We still keep in touch and although our feelings may have gone, he is still one of the most truest friends I've ever had.
I'd love to meet him in person and hope that I will within the next couple of years!
Back to top Go down
Zuko
Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Places You've Always Wanted to Visit   Places You've Always Wanted to Visit Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 12:10 pm

Argentina (which hopefully I will do in the next year or two) because it's where my boyfriend's family is, the culture is absolutely beautiful, and the scenery is gorgeous. Plus, that's also where Lionel Messi is from and if anyone knows me, you know how much I adore him. Sirius Silly
Back to top Go down
AlphonseDashkov

AlphonseDashkov

PostSubject: Re: Places You've Always Wanted to Visit   Places You've Always Wanted to Visit Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 11:13 am

Germany. Hands down. It has been a dream of mine to go for over a decade.
The language is great. The landscape and culture are stupendous! I'd give almost anything to be able to go.
Also, Florida(again) because my best friend (red/rampage) lives there and I want to meet her ASAP!! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Places You've Always Wanted to Visit   Places You've Always Wanted to Visit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Places You've Always Wanted to Visit
Page 1 of 1