Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

custom gender/pronoun tabs?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vermin
Vermin

custom gender/pronoun tabs? Empty
PostSubject: custom gender/pronoun tabs?   custom gender/pronoun tabs? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 4:48 pm

obviously the site used to build this forum is slightly different than wolfhome's, but would it be possible to add in a tab on the profile (instead of the male/female symbols) to put in a custom gender like wolfhome does? (maybe other forums do, but i'm unaware of them) for the folks that don't strictly identify as male/female. maybe a pronouns tab could be available, too, but the pronouns maybe could fit into the gender tab? ie "gender: male (he/him)" instead of having a separate tab.
Back to top Go down
Collide
Collide

PostSubject: Re: custom gender/pronoun tabs?   custom gender/pronoun tabs? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 6:29 pm

OH YES
Back to top Go down
http://knoxsauce.deviantart.com/
Haruka

PostSubject: Re: custom gender/pronoun tabs?   custom gender/pronoun tabs? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 7:06 am

I have no clue what that is since I never had an acc on Wh forum xD But sounds cool to me I guess eue
Back to top Go down
Collide
Collide

PostSubject: Re: custom gender/pronoun tabs?   custom gender/pronoun tabs? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 10:05 am

custom gender/pronoun tabs? Wbt5i5d
Back to top Go down
Haruka

PostSubject: Re: custom gender/pronoun tabs?   custom gender/pronoun tabs? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 10:09 am

Ohhh that does look nice actually o3o
Back to top Go down
Vermin
Vermin

PostSubject: Re: custom gender/pronoun tabs?   custom gender/pronoun tabs? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 3:21 pm

oops yeah i probably should have included a screenshot
thank you kris B)
Back to top Go down
Bloodiath
Bloodiath

PostSubject: Re: custom gender/pronoun tabs?   custom gender/pronoun tabs? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 2:26 am

Alrighty, changed it so you may all go fill out the custom gender and pronoun fields =)

The pre-defined list will still show up when you go to edit your profile because sadly there was no way to get rid of the pre-defined list entirely, but I've made it so that one wont actually show up on your posts or public profile itself.
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodymess.deviantart.com/
Vermin
Vermin

PostSubject: Re: custom gender/pronoun tabs?   custom gender/pronoun tabs? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 10:46 am

ah cool! thank you so much :')
Back to top Go down
Collide
Collide

PostSubject: Re: custom gender/pronoun tabs?   custom gender/pronoun tabs? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 12:35 pm

bless u bloo
Back to top Go down
Bluu
Bluu

PostSubject: Re: custom gender/pronoun tabs?   custom gender/pronoun tabs? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 2:59 pm

Thank you for bringing good ideas to our forum! It is still developing and we appreciate all the ideas C:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: custom gender/pronoun tabs?   custom gender/pronoun tabs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

custom gender/pronoun tabs?
Page 1 of 1