Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

are you going to eat that?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vreel
vreel

are you going to eat that? Empty
PostSubject: are you going to eat that?   are you going to eat that? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 9:46 pm

hello!

i'm vreel, i'm 15 and i have been on chats since i was 9(so 6 years).
i'm a hobbyist artist and aspire to be someone people look up to and admire.
i am friendly and pretty mellow, which is one of the things i'm thankful of due to past administrating on Lupinar.
but don't take my friendly demeanor for granted. i do not forget or forgive easily and to plot against or act out on any of my friends is to subject yourself to me.
so now that i've disturbed you all..
i love gore, monsters, body horror-- anything grotesque honestly. but i love nature, cottage/cabin houses, farming and naturalistic ideas of living too.
i dislike any -phobia sort of thing that refuses equality among humans or those with human bodies. so if you're homophobic, transphobic, cisphobic,or any others, chances are we will not get along.

please know that i do have triggers, and although i know there are accidents, i hope you read and take consideration. vomit, r-pe, and force-feeding(squishy foods) are my three top triggers.

if i feel anything else needs added, i'll do that. but yes, this is it.
Back to top Go down
Duke
Alpha
Alpha
Duke

PostSubject: Re: are you going to eat that?   are you going to eat that? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 10:59 pm

It's great to have you on Sirisola, Nd' It's great to have you on our team.
I hope in the future I can get to know you a bit better :)
Back to top Go down
Bluu
Bluu

PostSubject: Re: are you going to eat that?   are you going to eat that? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 2:04 am

Welcome to Sirisola! and also, I love all these things

" but i love nature, cottage/cabin houses, farming and naturalistic ideas of living too. "

Lets move away to a cottage/cabin in a forest!..
Back to top Go down
vreel
vreel

PostSubject: Re: are you going to eat that?   are you going to eat that? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 9:51 am

Bluu wrote:
Welcome to Sirisola! and also, I love all these things

" but i love nature, cottage/cabin houses, farming and naturalistic ideas of living too. "

Lets move away to a cottage/cabin in a forest!..
yes!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are you going to eat that?   are you going to eat that? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

are you going to eat that?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: