Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's Un-Aeo-Believable!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zuko
Zuko

It's Un-Aeo-Believable!  Empty
PostSubject: It's Un-Aeo-Believable!    It's Un-Aeo-Believable!  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 2:18 pm

Aeonium
Tree Houseleek

Hello everyone! My name is Grayson and I am twenty-two years old. You may have seen me around on Wolfhome or the Wolfhome Forums! I have been on Chatlands for ten years and currently own my own chat. Chatlands is my home away from home and I use it to disconnect from the world for a while. I have a fursona named Grayson (though their ref says Naomi) and they are a red fox!

I live in Corpus Christi, Texas and I absolutely loathe it. Seriously, the only good things about my city are the USS Lexington and Texas State Aquarium. I have a boyfriend named Esteban and he and I have been together since 2014 - so three years! We currently live together. Esteban and I!
I have a solid black domestic short hair named Kiara and she is eight years old, as well as a two year old American Staffordshire Terrier named Hel. Hel is my ESA and I received a letter from my therapist in order to designate her as one and for her to live in my apartment and bypass BSL as well as pet fees. She is NOT a service animal!! She is here to support and comfort me because I have C-PTSD. I was professionally diagnosed with C-PTSD, ADHD, OCD, anxiety, and depression. I am a Lokean and a witch! My life consists writing (I have been writing since 2004 for fun), watching futbol, and activism.

I graduated college this year with my EMT-B certificate and now I just need to take my NREMT & get state certified before I can work.
I love futbol (soccer) and would rather watch that over American football any day. I follow the Argentina National Team, the Brasil National Team, and FC Barcelona. I kind of follow Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain. Soccer is my life. My favourite players are Lionel Messi,
Neymar Jr, Dani Alves, and Sergio "Kun" Aguero. I got to see Messi and Kun in real life when they played at the NRG stadium in Houston,
Texas for the Copa America Centenario semifinal!! Messi actually waved back to me.

I have four tattoos and I plan on getting many more. The first one is on my right inner wrist and says Loki in English. The second one is on my left inner wrist and says Loki in Elder Futhark. The third is on my left antebrachial region and says Life Is Beautiful. The fourth is on my right antebrachial region and is a memorial tattoo to a friend I lost earlier this year.

First - Second & Third - Fourth

If there is anything else you want to know, please ask! I don't bite!

It's Un-Aeo-Believable!  ZUHIKJS

Art is (c)Howllagan
Back to top Go down
Canary
Canary

PostSubject: Re: It's Un-Aeo-Believable!    It's Un-Aeo-Believable!  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 11:53 am

Welcome to Willows! C:
Back to top Go down
https://canaryarts.deviantart.com/
Bloodiath
Bloodiath

PostSubject: Re: It's Un-Aeo-Believable!    It's Un-Aeo-Believable!  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 7:01 pm

I like your tatoos @-@
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodymess.deviantart.com/
HakuKage
Gamma
Gamma

PostSubject: Re: It's Un-Aeo-Believable!    It's Un-Aeo-Believable!  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 7:14 pm

Hel and Kiara are so cute
Back to top Go down
Zuko
Zuko

PostSubject: Re: It's Un-Aeo-Believable!    It's Un-Aeo-Believable!  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 10:27 pm

Thanks, guys!!
Back to top Go down
Runt

Runt

PostSubject: Re: It's Un-Aeo-Believable!    It's Un-Aeo-Believable!  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 2:16 am

<333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Un-Aeo-Believable!    It's Un-Aeo-Believable!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Un-Aeo-Believable!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: