HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

1998's rebellious kid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trankvila

Trankvila

1998's rebellious kid Empty
PostSubject: 1998's rebellious kid   1998's rebellious kid Icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2017 1:35 pm

I'm a proud 1998's kiddo, from where ps1 was a hit, where rebels were born during the old GTA games on ps.

I'm not very fond of introductions if I may say so myself. I'm more of a person that likes to know people by chatting, than judging on their introductions.
But anyways, hello, hi ... I'm Celeritate aka. Trankvila on chats. I've been under various usernames, but am currently sticking with the two listed.

I'm currently living in my hometown, in a small country called Faroe Islands(Føroyar). My native language is Faroese, which is the second oldest viking language, after Icelandic. I know languages in total of the number; 6. I speak three of the six languages fluently, which is Faroese, English and Danish. I know the other ones in short sentences, and can understand most of it, though not 100% sure on how to speak them fluently. ;w;
I'd consider myself a quiet person, unless you talk to me directly. Though even if I'm quiet at times, I can talk like a waterfall at times, if I have something on my heart to get out. I'm not the type of person to let anything bad happen to anyone, since I'm very caring at most. Though there are times where I couldn't care less about something or someone. This only happens when I get hurt at times. Though I do not let this influence with my interaction with other people, as I like to remain rather calm and understanding.

I have years and years of training in trying to make myself a better person --- but what didn't hit me years back, is that you can't change who you are, nor you can change others. Therefore I recently started to try to accept myself as I am, and try to realize that people can be the same after years, even though in my mind; you're changing all the time.

I'm a big fan of video games, though I'd like to say ... I'm a PC masterracer, lmao. I do not know how to work on controllers exactly, even though that's where my interest started in gaming and such.
I always owned animals. I had a bunch of cats, dogs, horses, fish(who got overfed by my sister), birds, turtles ... you name it.
The animals I cared most for, was one cat named Rufus and a dog called Kia. They both are gone now. However I own two silly dogs at the moment. uwu

If you have any questions concerning me or anything like that, don't be afraid to ask ... I'd say I'm rather friendly. :3c
Back to top Go down
Laika
Alpha
Alpha
Laika

PostSubject: Re: 1998's rebellious kid   1998's rebellious kid Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 4:52 am

<33333 ilu
Back to top Go down
http://www.aethongryphon.deviantart.com
Trankvila

Trankvila

PostSubject: Re: 1998's rebellious kid   1998's rebellious kid Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 6:50 am

@Laika wrote:
<33333 ilu

<33333
Back to top Go down
Bluu
Bluu

PostSubject: Re: 1998's rebellious kid   1998's rebellious kid Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 7:09 pm

Welcome to Siri and Willows cx !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1998's rebellious kid   1998's rebellious kid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1998's rebellious kid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: