Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IT PERSUS.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Perseus

Perseus

IT PERSUS. Empty
PostSubject: IT PERSUS.   IT PERSUS. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:16 pm

Hello! I'm Perseus, or Allison if you prefer to know me on a first name basis! This is my first time actually being on Sirisola (I used to just pop on for brief periods just to visit friends) but I decided to make a forum account and am actually entertaining the idea of moving my little self over here!

For those who don't know me, I've been around chats for 10 years (yikes), made lots of friends, and honestly chatlands helped me with improving my art since it's basically where I started out with it. I've always liked drawing but chatlands kind of had an influence.

A bit about myself though, umm... I like to draw, make characters, read, write, roleplay, I'm pretty sure my bloodstream has been replaced with Mountain Dew Livewire and I'm going into the US Air Force this year. My favorite book series is the Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus series (says me, user Perseus) and I also love mythology of any sort. I enjoy learning about things such as prehistory, prehistoric animals and cavemen, dinosaurs, early US history, science, space, the ocean, whatever dude I love to learn.

I'm really enjoying the vibe on here tbh, everyone seems so friendly and chill !! I am also really digging the format of these forums, so dang pretty. Maybe I'll come around more often!!

That's all for now, any questions feel free to ask!!
Back to top Go down
Bluu
Bluu

IT PERSUS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT PERSUS.   IT PERSUS. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 9:21 pm

I love learning too! and I also was inspired a lot to do art with Chatlands cx welcome to Sirisola. I can't wait to meet you on chat!
Back to top Go down
Clason
Clason

IT PERSUS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT PERSUS.   IT PERSUS. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 1:00 am

IT,,,,,,,, PERSUS!!!!!!!

Welcome to sirisola u dweeb
Back to top Go down
Laika
Alpha
Alpha
Laika