Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sushi Queens comeback

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sushi
Sushi

Sushi Queens comeback  Empty
PostSubject: Sushi Queens comeback    Sushi Queens comeback  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 1:20 am

Hello, Jess here [Yes, Jess from Chatlands];
Many of you already know me but if you don't it's a pleasure! I've been around chat lands since I was about 12/13 years of age. My birthday is February 21st 1996, You're welcome to figure out my age from that since i'm normally to lazy to edit these when my birthday comes around. I have the most amazing dog, who is named Oreo. He means the world to me and I don't know what I would do without him! I also have another dog named Bullet, and 3 cats; Forest, Princey, Rascal.

Alright so; The reason I had to make a new account. My original account Jess the Kitten on here was actually the founder of the forums, So with becoming a normal admin we tried to transfer Founder ship over the forums to Bluu although it wouldn't let us so in the end I gave her my old account so that the detailed and modifications of the site can continue without my help. :)

I'm a Fursuiter not a maker just a wearer, A learning artist both traditional and digital. I do not really have a life, so you can often find me on chat lands, DeviantArt or if you get to know me well enough skype is an option! I'm extremely kind and friendly so please don't be afraid to shoot me a message on here or on chat lands!

A few of you may be questioning why I am not longer an admin, Some others may be wondering; when were you an admin? Well back in June of 2013, Sirisola came to life as a site known as Ermitis oase,  During that time I was one of the founders, Along side the owner SpontaneousBeauty and Alpha Bluu; A few others users helped with the set up and allot of time went by. In the Summer of 2014; The site was going under a change, the change of becoming Sirisola under the new owner Bluu. The old and new teams combining to work under the new name. Sadly as time went on my internet has gotten worse where i live, Making me unable to reach the forums almost all the time and i could barely do any actions. So in result  Bluu and Bloodiath and I all agreed that it was better for me to get demoted and start new. It'll be a hard time for me from this time on but i'll be trying my best to remain part of the community. I hope everyone is accepting of that and the normal me<3 Details regarding the life and history of Ermitis Oase / Sirisola
For those who knew me as an Admin:

I've worked on multiple chat lands such as: Mystical Realms, Cennet, YinandYang, Elvezette, Ermitis Oase, Imyndun, Syringe, Myriad, Beyond Paradise, and a few more. Name's I have gone by include: ImmortalRain, Babytiger, Iynx, Brizo, Macska, Husky, Zrebubella, Rascalz, Kitten, Emilyah and finally Jess. My newest account added to it all is known as Nugget. If you see me on either Jess or Nugget, please feel free to say hello!

If you ever have a question revolving anything; The Chat site, Forums, Real life issues or anything; You're more than welcome to come to me. I often stand to the side on situations remaining neutral as I don't chose sides. I'm always available to listen to problems or try to help you get settled in somewhere. :)
I'm extremely sweet and loving but I can be a little shy!!! Just poke at me and i'm sure you'll get my attention.

Pictures of me and my Fur suits:
Sushi Queens comeback  _p__hoodie_hiding_by_deadlyjessica-d9vlwsuSushi Queens comeback  F05643d39d676a4470ff1c4b436bc23e-da4i2qgSushi Queens comeback  4299bd6bfbd5c5f8bc69965688b24928-d7eeabp

Pictures of Oreo:
Sushi Queens comeback  _p__time_itself_by_deadlyjessica-da1tu8oSushi Queens comeback  _personal__oreo_baby___by_deadlyjessica-daeom50

My Artwork:
Link to my DeviantArt..
Sushi Queens comeback  FReoOmvSushi Queens comeback  4d8a4ceaddd2b80e2aa277d30a40505a-dafely0Sushi Queens comeback  Ae47f45c8822c3e1778d846ce4799366-daf5rdz

-Love Jess/ Sushi Queen.
Back to top Go down
http://jessthekitten.imgur.com/
ScarletRose

PostSubject: Re: Sushi Queens comeback    Sushi Queens comeback  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 1:31 am

Hi beautiful I love you and your my wife no matter what<3333333333
Back to top Go down
Sushi
Sushi

PostSubject: Re: Sushi Queens comeback    Sushi Queens comeback  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 1:32 am

ScarletRose wrote:
Hi beautiful I love you and your my wife no matter what<3333333333
  Sobs! Thank you so much <33333 I love you too <33333 Wifes forever! 
Back to top Go down
ScarletRose

PostSubject: Re: Sushi Queens comeback    Sushi Queens comeback  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 1:45 am

Sobs! Thank you so much <33333 I love you too <33333 Wifes forever! [/quote]

No problem ;o; Wifeys for lifey<33333333 Your amazing and mean the world to me
Back to top Go down
Sushi
Sushi

PostSubject: Re: Sushi Queens comeback    Sushi Queens comeback  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 1:50 am

ScarletRose wrote:
No problem ;o; Wifeys for lifey<33333333 Your amazing and mean the world to me
Sushi Queens comeback  200_s 
<33333333333333
Back to top Go down
HakuKage
Gamma
Gamma

PostSubject: Re: Sushi Queens comeback    Sushi Queens comeback  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 4:33 pm

Love you jess <3 i am sorry
Back to top Go down
Sushi
Sushi

PostSubject: Re: Sushi Queens comeback    Sushi Queens comeback  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 4:42 pm

HakuKage wrote:
Love you jess <3 i am sorry
Love you to <3<333
Back to top Go down
Odisious

Odisious

PostSubject: Re: Sushi Queens comeback    Sushi Queens comeback  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 5:48 pm

Hey Admin or not, your still my jessabell<3333. And your Rank may not show you as admin anymore, but your still important to me ^^ and im still coming to you for my questions. ill spam you xD
Back to top Go down
Sushi
Sushi

PostSubject: Re: Sushi Queens comeback    Sushi Queens comeback  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 5:57 pm

Odisious wrote:
Hey Admin or not, your still my jessabell<3333. And your Rank may not show you as admin anymore, but your still important to me ^^ and im still coming to you for my questions. ill spam you xD
Thanks darling <3333 You're always welcome to spam me x'D I know even if I said you weren't you still would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sushi Queens comeback    Sushi Queens comeback  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sushi Queens comeback
Page 1 of 1