Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im Olivia ^-^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXOliviaXx

xXOliviaXx

Im Olivia ^-^ Empty
PostSubject: Im Olivia ^-^   Im Olivia ^-^ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 6:51 am

Hi Im Olivia ^_^, I get along with literally everyone. I am sweet, kind, loving, and I am the definition of the phrase"I wouldn't hurt a fly."I warm up to people fairly quickly. I am the shoulder you can cry on and the person you can rely on for anything except babysitting your food <.<....>.> then it might be gone...I am also easily amused and entertained. I laugh at pretty much anything. I am crazy, weird, and I never get mad unless someone picks on my friends, then I get angry...really angry. My friends to me(even the ones i just met) are my family, my people,ma homies and more. If you mess with them then you mess with me. I am also very slow.. I dont catch onto things quickly  :scratch: ..... :suspect: .... :shock: ....... :P    Takes me a minute or two LOL. I can be extremely Mature when things get serious and I love to Rp!!! A couple of my interests are, Gaming, Nutella ( anyone who likes Nutella is ma soul mate )The Creature Hub,SLYFOXHOUND <3333333,And Mac and cheese with hot sauce and a coca cola <3 and thats basically all i can think of at the moment  :roll: Anything else you would like to know, Feel free to Hit Me Up Yo! Byeeeeee ^-^
Back to top Go down
ScionOfStorm
Gamma
Gamma
ScionOfStorm

Im Olivia ^-^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Olivia ^-^   Im Olivia ^-^ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:23 pm

Hello and welcome to Sirisola :)
Back to top Go down
Bluu
Bluu

Im Olivia ^-^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Olivia ^-^   Im Olivia ^-^ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:17 pm

Hi Olive! <333333 Welcome ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im Olivia ^-^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Olivia ^-^   Im Olivia ^-^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im Olivia ^-^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: