Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faerly Good Commissions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiv
Kiv

Faerly Good Commissions Empty
PostSubject: Faerly Good Commissions   Faerly Good Commissions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 2:36 pm

There was a pun what more did you want from me. Anyway. I'll be adding/removing from this post as time goes on! Art examples can be found here.

Line Art (Colorless)

Busts - $2.50
Waist - $5.00
Full Body - $9.00

Flats (Colored, no shading)
Busts - $5.00
Waist - $7.50
Full Body - $9.00

Shaded
Bust - $6.00
Waists - $8.00
Full Body - $9.00
Backgrounds
$2 if not drawn
$5 if drawn

Ref Sheets
Free Line Art - $5
Hand Drawn - $8

Each slot is $1 more (i.e. backside, front, accessories)

If you need help creating a background on the character, I ask for $1 extra for writing services.

Icons
Gif Icons - $2.50
Non-Gif - $1.50
Comes with large/small views

Lineless Art
Bust - $1.50
Waist - $3.00
Full Body - $5.00
Badges - $5.00

Please keep in mind that I have class/work/social life/etc going on. I may not be able to IMMEDIATELY give you your art, but I can do my best and try really hard, so bear with me. If you believe I have forgotten you, send me a note!

Once the art has been started, and you want a refund, if it's only in its sketch phase you'll get full price back. However, if I'm almost done with the piece, you will get half price/lower depending on how done I am. If I am done with the piece and am about to upload it, you will not get a refund.

Any minor changes are okay unless I am done with the art. Please don't get upset and I'll do my best to work with you!

If you plan on selling a character that has art by me, please let me know! There are some people who are blacklisted from my art and cannot obtain it, so I will keep the art as example models. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Faerly Good Commissions
Page 1 of 1