Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hi ho vermin the dog here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vermin
Vermin

hi ho vermin the dog here Empty
PostSubject: hi ho vermin the dog here   hi ho vermin the dog here Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:59 pm

hi there! you may know me as vermin from wolfhome
i'm pretty familiar with the chatlands scene. i've come on sirisola's chat a few times but this'll be the first forum i've joined for a chat besides wolfhome !

i'm pretty friendly and love to talk, though it can take a while for me to open up sometimes
so if you're up for a chat i wouldn't mind at all :^)

i'm not all that comfortable with sharing a huge amount of info about me, but really if there's anything you're curious about, just ask!
Back to top Go down
Bloodiath
Bloodiath

PostSubject: Re: hi ho vermin the dog here   hi ho vermin the dog here Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 1:03 pm

Howdy! Nice to see you around <: I hope you enjoy your time here

Some generally friendly questions to get to know you;

Do you have any pets?
Whats your favorite color?
What's one of your favorite foods?
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodymess.deviantart.com/
Collide
Collide

PostSubject: Re: hi ho vermin the dog here   hi ho vermin the dog here Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 1:08 pm

RACHEL <3
Back to top Go down
http://knoxsauce.deviantart.com/
Vermin
Vermin

PostSubject: Re: hi ho vermin the dog here   hi ho vermin the dog here Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:21 pm

Bloodiath wrote:
Howdy! Nice to see you around <: I hope you enjoy your time here

Some generally friendly questions to get to know you;

Do you have any pets?
Whats your favorite color?
What's one of your favorite foods?

hey! thank you <3

1) yes! i have a miniature dachshund (though he's more of a family dog, haha) and a long haired queen bee of a tortie cat. i plan to get a leopard gecko in the near future, though! (a bearded dragon would also be pretty neat too now that i think about it.)

2) hmm... my favorite color? it tends to switch around with how i'm feeling, even if that's a tad weird. though i'd have to say my ultimate favorites are pink, dark blue, and an earthy green. i usually favor colors that are a bit more desaturated and "dull" looking.

3) one of my favorites would have to be spaghetti. my grandmother used to make this really awesome spaghetti before she passed away and she got me totally hooked on it!

also hey kris ;')
Back to top Go down
Bluu
Bluu

PostSubject: Re: hi ho vermin the dog here   hi ho vermin the dog here Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 3:46 pm

OMG DOXIES <3333333 I LOVE THEM C: I grew up with 3 of the little guys. Welcome to Sirisola!
Back to top Go down
Vermin
Vermin

PostSubject: Re: hi ho vermin the dog here   hi ho vermin the dog here Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 4:43 pm

Bluu wrote:
OMG DOXIES <3333333 I LOVE THEM C: I grew up with 3 of the little guys. Welcome to Sirisola!

thank you! ;v;

yes! they are lovely little buggers <3
we had a "miniature" (i put in quotations because, well, he was huge to be considered a miniature lol) dachshund from before i was born and he was the sweetest.
you have no idea how happy i was when we got our second doxie, they are really such characters and our newest is such a love bug and i can't help but feel most doxies seem to be that way.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi ho vermin the dog here   hi ho vermin the dog here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi ho vermin the dog here
Page 1 of 1