Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing BlueLunaLuv!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueLunaLuv
BlueLunaLuv

Introducing BlueLunaLuv! Empty
PostSubject: Introducing BlueLunaLuv!   Introducing BlueLunaLuv! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 2:29 pm

~About BlueLunaLuv~

I'm Bluu's Fave! *COUGH* Lmao. (;

Name:
My name is BlueLunaLuv, or Luna for short. My real name is Nikki. My username used to be Alythia/LunarEclipsed/BloodshedLuna! I have been on chatlands for about 3-4 years. I used to own the site Wastelands, Equestria, Imyndun, and Midnight Sunset. I have experience with being and Alpha, Beta, Gamma, and Helper. I am familiar with the chatlands, so if you ever need any help, I will try my best to help you. The site I am always on is Sirisola, You'll most likely find me there if I'm on.
Also I am a big roleplayer. I love to roleplay, although I may not be the best at it.

Example of RP: *The She-wolf broadens her shoulders and forces her forepaws into the ground causing her brisket from the ground. She sets her frame on the moist dewy grass. She rises her head, stretching her brisket and neck setting her optics towards the daylight. She smells something in the moist air. She feels something off, like there is something wrong. Her senses are going crazy. Her muzzle flinches with a different smell. Something she doesn't recognize. The scent becomes stronger, as the intruder gets closer. Her optics immidiately set in the direction of the scent. The She-wolf waits, her jowels opening as she bares her large canines, and her hackles rising, letting out a low growl.*

I'm actually 18, My birthday is on July 10th, so I'll be 19 soon. "Yey!" *She says with a depressed face.*

Sexual Orientation:
I am Pansexual. Pansexuality, or omnisexuality, is sexual attraction, sexual desire, romantic love, or emotional attraction toward people of any sex or gender identity.

Pic of Me:
This is a picture of me if you are curious. I know I'm not that attractive, I'm sorry. Where I'm from I'm actually pretty fugly.
Introducing BlueLunaLuv! HxkbOSP

About Me:
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black (original color is a dark brown)
Height : 5"11
Piercings: Ears and nose, and hopefully soon my mouth! <3
Tatoos : Only 1 on my foot!

Favorite Food: Ultimate Doughballs! (Only known where I'm from)
Favorite Restaurant: The Oven (Again, only known where I'm from)
Favorite Candy: Kit-Kats
Favorite Color: Blue, of course.
Animal: Wolf!
Favorite Drink: Mountain Dew
Favorite Movie: Bait

Scary Movies or Funny Movies: Scary
Weakness : My Generosity.
Fears: Being alone in the darkenss, I'm only afraid of being attacked in the dark, not the darkness itself.
Longest relationship: 3 1/2 years.
I love to Sing, Draw, and Play Soccer.
My DA:
http://bluelunaluv.deviantart.com/

Well thats just some things about me, if you have any questions just ask. I'm mostly on Sirisola if I'm on at all. Thanks~

Last edited by BlueLunaLuv on Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bluu
Bluu

PostSubject: Re: Introducing BlueLunaLuv!   Introducing BlueLunaLuv! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 4:00 pm

Hey C: welcome to Sirisola, so glad you are apart of the community!
Back to top Go down
BlueLunaLuv
BlueLunaLuv

PostSubject: Re: Introducing BlueLunaLuv!   Introducing BlueLunaLuv! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 6:15 pm

ty bby! <3
Back to top Go down
Duke
Alpha
Alpha
Duke

PostSubject: Re: Introducing BlueLunaLuv!   Introducing BlueLunaLuv! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 5:49 am

Well.. It seems.. You are missing some more rainbow on your page.. I will assist you.
Introducing BlueLunaLuv! Rainbow-trees-rainbows-37463978-500-256
Back to top Go down
BlueLunaLuv
BlueLunaLuv

PostSubject: Re: Introducing BlueLunaLuv!   Introducing BlueLunaLuv! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 11:24 pm

Lmao Thanks b b!! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing BlueLunaLuv!   Introducing BlueLunaLuv! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing BlueLunaLuv!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: