Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bluu here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluu
Bluu

Bluu here! Empty
PostSubject: Bluu here!   Bluu here! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 1:47 am

Hello Sirisolians! This is a big long random paragraph about me! So beware the randomness.

Quote :
I am Bluu, the owner of Sirisola. I created Sirisola along with many of my good friends! Now about me, lets see, I am an 18 year old female who lives in southern California. I enjoy nature a lot, always have, and always will. There is just something about it I can't get enough of. Like the dirt and leaves and wind. I do however, hate the desert. Mountains and forests are my thing. Oceans I am a bit iffy on because I am terrified of Tsunami's, though I enjoy the great beauties it holds. I am an Aquarius and closely associate myself with water, yes. I believe water represents me well, though more of the frozen qualities it has, which is why my fursona is Bluu, https://imgur.com/a/RFf0y is based around ice. She was my first character I ever made on chatlands. She has come a long way and used to be pretty much a sky blue and white wolf and I used the jackal set on wolfhome with. She represents me well I believe. I also call her "The Winter Wolf" which is actually what my little title is here on the internet. The reason being, since I was little I have always had dreams about being visited or turning into a white wolf, and living in a wolf pack with them. These dreams have re-occurred throughout my life and I believe deeply that the wolf, especially a white one, is my spirit animal. I was born in February, and my real life name is Wynter, which is said to be one of the reasons I am named that. This is also one of the reasons I believe frozen water is my true element. I also really enjoy the cold, and get very uncomfortable in hot places. I love to hike and have done so since I was just a little kid. I have been drawing since I was two and I first started drawing dolphins and whales, dinosaurs, and dragons. I soon moved on to cats and wolves, then horses and humans. I also painted a lot with acrylics and did a little bit of sculpting. I love being crafty. I still draw to this day and now do digital art with a bamboo tablet. I plan to go to art school after community college here in southern Cali, where I will get a masters in some type of digital art field, hopefully involving video game design. I am also skilled in ASL or American Sign Language, and hope to continue that in college as well, so I can also be an interpreter for the Deaf. I enjoy the Deaf culture a lot and though I don't have deaf friends yet I would like to gain some and further be introduced into their culture. I try to be kind and understanding, and enjoy helping other people. I can help with art, and anything that is chatlands related. I love wolves and big cats. I also really enjoy writing poetry and short stories and have taken creative writing and AP English in school to improve myself. Though I do not like to write academically. I write poetically. I love reading when I have time. I love collecting feathers and rocks. I love dream-catchers. I love the color blue but recently have found the color red to be catching my eye as well, and greens too. I looovveee science and astronomy. I am very interested in the stars and cosmos, and have spent a lot of my time studying books and documentaries on it. I have gathered many facts about nature throughout the years. I collect books.. and have a pretty big library. I LOVE DINOSAURS! I collect dinosaur figurines, toy and mini life like ones. I also have a lot of dinosaur posters and stuffed animals. I also have a lot of wolf stuff and I like lava lamps! I hope this says a lot about me. I have a pet frog named Stevie Nicks. She is beautiful and I caught her myself. I also love plants and love having them in my room. YES. So that is me C: never be afraid to talk to me, I will not snap at you.
Back to top Go down
Duke
Alpha
Alpha
Duke

Bluu here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluu here!   Bluu here! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:59 pm

I love you <3
Back to top Go down
Bluu
Bluu

Bluu here! Empty