Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I got my FIKet for the long way round

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fik

Fik

I got my FIKet for the long way round Empty
PostSubject: I got my FIKet for the long way round   I got my FIKet for the long way round Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 6:29 pm

TWO BOTTLES OF WHISKEY FOR THE WAY.

Hey guys, Fik here! *waves stupidly* You may have seen me on Wolfhome. I'm a beta over there, just trying to find a quiet place away from it all c: I'm really bad at this so I'll give you my basic information and otherwise you can chat me up and ask me anything you want. I'm 26 years old and I've been around Chatlands since I was 13. Hoping to get to know some new faces and make some new friends. Hope to see everyone around <3
Back to top Go down
Bluu
Bluu

PostSubject: Re: I got my FIKet for the long way round   I got my FIKet for the long way round Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 4:35 pm

-WAVES BACK- Hello Fik ^-^ welcome to the land of Sirisola!
Back to top Go down
Fik

Fik

PostSubject: Re: I got my FIKet for the long way round   I got my FIKet for the long way round Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 7:10 pm

Thank you!! It's been pretty amaze so far <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got my FIKet for the long way round   I got my FIKet for the long way round Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got my FIKet for the long way round
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: