Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jess the Kitten here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duke
Alpha
Alpha
Duke

Jess the Kitten here! Empty
PostSubject: Jess the Kitten here!   Jess the Kitten here! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 1:53 pm

Heey!
 Kitten here! Most of you know me by my user Jess instead though so haha! Feel free to call me what ever you like as long as it's nice!

Well! I'm just here to say hello! My full name is Jessica Letrich, Though I go by Jess and Kitten. Sometimes Katt for those odd balls out there that I love.<3 I am Eighteen years old my Birthday is February 21st 1996. I've been on chat lands since I was about 10 Years old maybe 11, So i'm not new at all, Though sometimes I do act a little immature if you call me out on it that would be nice. Haha!
I'm currently practicing with Drawing, With my tablet for i'm not that good yet and I need the practice. If you have any ideas on how for me to practice better please just give me some ideas. ^_^
I am very caring, I love to be around others and i'm extremely odd. If i'm crying I will likely try to cheer someone up around me before cheering my self up because that makes me happy. I like to see people smile and that normally makes me happy again. I can be very depressing due to recent parts of my life not being so good, But I always promise to give a smile to our Sirisola users at all times.
I am going to be one of the main administration for the cheer up corner we have going. If you have a issue IRL or even online, You are free to come to me with any problem. I will do my very best to cheer you up, and get a wonderful smile back on your lips and maybe even some laughs. I make a promise for every user thats comes to Sirisola: "If you have a frown that you try to hide, Come to me and by the best of my ability's by the time you leave, You will be smiling."  So please! Feel  free to come to me. I do not bite!
I've worked on multiple chat lands such as: Mystical Realms, Cennet, YinandYang, Elvezette, Ermitis Oase, Imyndun, Syringe, Myriad, Beyond Paradise, and a few more. Name's I have gone by include: ImmortalRain, Babytiger, Iynx, Brizo, Macska, Husky, Zrebubella, Rascalz, Kitten, Emilyah and finally Jess.
If you've known me from my past, Feel free to come up to me and say hello! I haven't changed much. Haha!
I used to be called the User Administrator when I worked on Mystical realms, I am very friendly and sometimes I act more like a user then a administration. I do not believe I am above any user even if I have a rank. Everyone is treated equal.
My Final words are: April 21st 2014 - R.I.P Buddy Letrich. I loved him to death and be careful talking about dogs around me please, I am still very sore about loosing my baby boy he was the best dog in the world and I still cry now about loosing him.

But besides that have any questions? Pester me some and i'm sure I can get them answered. ^_^

~Love Jess

Back to top Go down
Duke
Alpha
Alpha
Duke

PostSubject: Re: Jess the Kitten here!   Jess the Kitten here! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 11:59 pm

New update.  I got a new doggie.
He is technically my dads dog, But I named him and he likes me better.
His name is Bullet, If you want to see pictures of him he is on my Deviantart.
Back to top Go down
Duke
Alpha
Alpha
Duke

PostSubject: Re: Jess the Kitten here!   Jess the Kitten here! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 9:09 pm

OH SO my February schedual:
Feb, 10th: Doctors appointment -Ears -All Day
Feb, 11th: Oreo is getting Nuetured -6-8AM / 4-6PM
Feb, 11th: NRA Meeting -6PM
Feb, 17th: Doctors appointment -Heart -All Day
Feb, 18th: NRA Meeting -6PM
Feb, 21st: My Birthday
Feb, 25th: NRA Meeting -6PM
Feb, 28th: NRA (National Rifle Association Banqiet
Back to top Go down
Duke
Alpha
Alpha
Duke

PostSubject: Re: Jess the Kitten here!   Jess the Kitten here! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 2:22 am

Just saying. This is extremely outdated and im to lazy to update.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jess the Kitten here!   Jess the Kitten here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jess the Kitten here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: