Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Vel Vel Vel...."

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Velocity

Velocity

"Vel Vel Vel...." Empty
PostSubject: "Vel Vel Vel...."   "Vel Vel Vel...." Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 3:02 am

"....what do we have here?"

See what I did there o3o...

Why haven't I made one of these yet?

Hello everyone! I am Velocity. Some of you may know me as xIndigox, a beta on CatsPawIsland

Sniff me for a picture of me. Most of you already know I wear glasses and I have an afro.

I am a liberal, a feminist, a conservationist, and a social activist who loves to see the good in people but refuses to get trampled.

I go to Barnard College of Columbia University.

I have a lot of opinions and I'm really cuddly.

Thrills:
I LOVE roller coasters, white water rafting, camping, slides, swings, SCUBA diving, snorkeling, swimming, and fast boat rides

Fears:
Spiders, losing loved ones, jellyfish, low visibility, being arrested w/o reason, being alone in the dark

Hobbies:
Writing. I loooove writing, especially fiction, poetry, RP, and blogs. I also love to read, draw, and play video games ;u; oh and I have an up and running forum based RPG pack

Favorite Color:
Yellow, blue, grey, black, brown, lavender, pink

Favorite Foods:
Pasta, eggs, broccoli, peas, corn, lemonade, empanadas, waffles, buckwheat pancakes, fruit juice in general..

Favorite Desserts:
Apple Pie, Cherry Pie, Tiramisu, buttercream cupcakes, rootbeer floats, linzer cookies, sugar cookies, and milkshakes.

Favorite Book Genre:
Fantasy, Mystery

Sports Played:
Volleyball, Track & Field (sprints)

Honesty, loyalty, plushies, the city, weddings, happy and motivational things, hugs cuddles and kisses, friendship, books, trains, anime/manga

Deal-Breakers:
Dishonesty, being a jerk for any reason, racism, sexism...isms in general, sad movies/books/comics/songs, and people who talk down to me

ASK ME STUFF DO IT

Back to top Go down
http://guardiansofsanity.com/home/ , http://www.chocolatequill.c
Bluu
Bluu

"Vel Vel Vel...." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Vel Vel Vel...."   "Vel Vel Vel...." Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:59 pm

YAY VEL <3333
Back to top Go down

"Vel Vel Vel...."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: