Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

that one corgi in a hotdog suit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Destrie Kamakaze

Destrie Kamakaze

that one corgi in a hotdog suit Empty
PostSubject: that one corgi in a hotdog suit   that one corgi in a hotdog suit Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 4:36 am

Hello there one and all!
'Tis I, of the frenchiest fries, Destrie from the chatlands!
(aka Siri because it's the only one I go on, cough)
How should I start this off.. hm. Well, I've been on the chatlands on and off for the past few years, I originally began coming on when I was either 10 or 11. So maybe, 5 to 6 years. Prior to that time, I've been under many usernames, Destrie being the only one I've stuck with for so long, though. And it has also been a nickname of mine for the past four years.
I'm not really much of a talkative person, in fact, I try looking out for those who usually have a personality similar to mine, but I enjoy helping out people if needed! I'm also an artist, and tend to draw whenever I have the time to. Mainly doing requests since I don't feel commission worthy as of yet. I also like pretty much any genre of music, so long as it just sounds nice to me, basically.

Hmm, don't know what else to put. Probably update this later tbh.
So I guess that's it!
Back to top Go down
Duke
Alpha
Alpha
Duke

PostSubject: Re: that one corgi in a hotdog suit   that one corgi in a hotdog suit Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 4:38 am

Destrie wrote:
I'm not really much of a talkative person,
Lier, Lier, Lier, Lier. You are one of the most Talkative little jabbers I know <3 xDDDD
Back to top Go down
Bluu
Bluu

PostSubject: Re: that one corgi in a hotdog suit   that one corgi in a hotdog suit Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 10:24 am

You Dooop! I love you >:O
Back to top Go down
Destrie Kamakaze

Destrie Kamakaze

PostSubject: Re: that one corgi in a hotdog suit   that one corgi in a hotdog suit Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 5:54 pm

Bluu wrote:
You Dooop! I love you >:O

screams
i love you tooo<33
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: that one corgi in a hotdog suit   that one corgi in a hotdog suit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

that one corgi in a hotdog suit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: