Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little about Saebrea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saebrea

Saebrea

A little about Saebrea  Empty
PostSubject: A little about Saebrea    A little about Saebrea  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 6:58 pm

Sirius Blank

Heyheyhey I'm Saebrea and i'v been part of Chatlands for many years, now i am 17 and attending my last grade of high school . Im planing to enter  a forensic sciences college . My life has been kinda sad due to the fact that my father abandoned me at the age of 6 and i'v never seen him sense. I don't think i really need him because my step father is a sweet heart <3 and he does everything he can to comfort me . I lost a brother at the age of 12 and almost failed a grade , but with all the support from my parents i didn't. I just thought id share something personal , but other than that I'm a very friendly person, fun to hang out with, and i love to be in conversations.Please don't be afraid to speak with me. I also adore helping people with their problems and putting smiles on their faces. Im really looking forward to getting my regular license , But ANYWAYSSS….. yeah i think that is all i have to share.
Back to top Go down
Bluu
Bluu

PostSubject: Re: A little about Saebrea    A little about Saebrea  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 7:19 pm

Awesome nice to meet you! Glad you had a father figure in your life to support you ^^ and goodluck with that forensics. that seems so fun.
Back to top Go down
Saebrea

Saebrea

PostSubject: Re: A little about Saebrea    A little about Saebrea  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 7:25 pm

Bluu wrote:
Awesome nice to meet you! Glad you had a father figure in your life to support you ^^ and goodluck with that forensics. that seems so fun.

Yea , i'v been doing a lot of research on forensic sciences and i'v actually shadowed one of the workers  :) . It was awesome . Also , yes, I love my step-father , and nice too meet you too ! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little about Saebrea    A little about Saebrea  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little about Saebrea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: