Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thank you for the first day!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bluu
Bluu

Thank you for the first day! Empty
PostSubject: Thank you for the first day!   Thank you for the first day! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 1:14 am

A little thank you
Thank you all of those who came online today. I was shocked to see we got over 95 users! In one day! I honestly thought we would get 20 on but all of your support showed otherwise. Thank you to all who came online. I hope to have many more days with you and get to meet you all personally. You are a lovely community! All your support helps the chat grow and become a stronger community.

Admin Shoutout:
Shout out to the admins! They did a great job holding up the fort today. If you have a chance to meet one of them please tell them how much their services are appreciated. They volunteer their time to keep Sirisola a welcoming, safe, and enjoyable place for all users.

Events:
Remember if we keep hitting 40 users online a day for a week you will have access to use all my premades for free on Sirisola!

We also have 2 new pose sets coming soon! Bloodiath and I are working hard on them. They should be done this week sometime and will be able to be used by all on the free subscription.

Halloween event Ideas? Tell our admins if you have any! We are trying to come up with events for all users to participate in and enjoy for this spooky time of the year.

Regarding Admin/Team Applications:
Wow it is exciting to see how many applications were turned in today, thank you all for trying to be so helpful. Please note that we may or may not be accepting. We always accept applications so we can hold them in the archives for future reference. Please do not bug us to accept or reject them. We will not be sending notifications unless you have been accepted. Thank you.

Comments/Questions:
Please comment to the admins on how your experience went at Sirisola today, whether or not it was your first time, we would love to hear feedback on how to make Sirisola a more enjoyable place.

~Bluu <3
Back to top Go down

Thank you for the first day!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Library :: Announcements :: Announcements & Events Archive-
Jump to: