Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaving my own mark here on this Tree

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Feliz

Feliz

Leaving my own mark here on this Tree Empty
PostSubject: Leaving my own mark here on this Tree   Leaving my own mark here on this Tree Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 8:06 pm

Hello nice to meet you all, I am sure you must have known me already but I just wanted to post it here for everyone to see so, first things first the names Feliz Navidad but the person behind him is the Human called Ellie, (which is me) I'm around 19 Years of age and been roaming the Chatlands since, I don't know how long but the first ever Chatland I came onto was Wolfhome along with my two best Friends one of which is now my Girlfriend. We met back on Facebook and our Relationship became a real thing back in 2006, we are still together and I am still trying to persude her to go back to the 2D Chatlands with me. But now she is at University which is going to make things abit harder for us since she is only allowed free time after doing 5-7 Classes a day till Saturday.

Aside from that, I am HomeBound which means I am mostly at Home all day except Thursday afternnons because I do my Volunteering at my old School as a Classroom Assistant, at home I normally do my reading books, playing games on my 3DS XL and or just watching Anime on my computer,. Or maybe just hang out with my darling Leopard Gecko I call her Kerrie Anne after my best Friend on the Chats.

I own four amazing Pets in my Household and they are 2 Cats who go by the names of Tobykat and Maziekat, one Dog named Kane and of course I don't need to tell you my Geckos name since it's up there somewhere on the post?.

One more thing I'd like to add, is that I am a Gamer but I only play old retro type games and not anything like Xbox or Playstation 3.

Anyways take care and see you around!.

QUICK EDIT~ I come under the names of Nascha, Feliz and Koshka.

Last edited by Feliz on Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duke
Alpha
Alpha
Duke

PostSubject: Re: Leaving my own mark here on this Tree   Leaving my own mark here on this Tree Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 9:58 pm

Please to meet you! Will be great to see you around. :)
Back to top Go down
Bluu
Bluu

PostSubject: Re: Leaving my own mark here on this Tree   Leaving my own mark here on this Tree Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:59 am

Nice to meet you C: I love geckos!
Back to top Go down
Feliz

Feliz

PostSubject: Re: Leaving my own mark here on this Tree   Leaving my own mark here on this Tree Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 4:43 am

Pleased to meet you all too :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving my own mark here on this Tree   Leaving my own mark here on this Tree Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving my own mark here on this Tree
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: