Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eyotafox

eyotafox

Hi  Empty
PostSubject: Hi    Hi  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 3:23 pm

:shock: :rendeer:

Hi I'm Eyotafox, I used go to Skyark. I've been around chatlands for more than 10 years now. I used to derp around Lupinar then I took a hiatus and now I'm checking out Sirisola. I quite like! :D I'm 20 years old and I go to Baker College for Business. I recently changed my major from Applied Sciences for the Vet Tech program to business because I realized I wanted to open some sort of dog oriented business, like a day care or services. I wanted to bank(Vet tech make dirt basically) but also work with dogs, lol. I have three whole dogs myself and a cat. In order of age from oldest to youngest: Marci, Perry, and Nova. Marci is a 2 year old beagle, and Perry is a 1 year old Aussie, and Nova is the new little baby border collie mix. Bug is my derpy cat.

I draw a lot, my dA is the same as my user her. I have a significant other of almost three years and.. Uumm I love Coffee. Like maybe too much, I'm literally drinking it all day long. Cold, warm, mocha, vanilla, black, light, love it. I spend a lot of my time watching Netflix.

Anyways HI lets be friends!
Back to top Go down
Bluu
Bluu

Hi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi    Hi  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 4:39 pm

Welcome c: I want to be a veterinarian some day! thats cool you want to work with dogs. <3
Back to top Go down
eyotafox

eyotafox

Hi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi    Hi  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 10:40 pm

Becoming a veterinarian is a LOT of work but I'm sure you know that, just do me like a huge favor when you become one 1. give me discount pls 2. don't be bought out by big brand name manufacturers lol
Back to top Go down
eyotafox

eyotafox

Hi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi    Hi  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 10:41 pm

Becoming a veterinarian is a LOT of work but I'm sure you know that, just do me like a huge favor when you become one 1. give me discount pls 2. don't be bought out by big brand name manufacturers lol
Back to top Go down
Vermin
Vermin

Hi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi    Hi  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 10:48 pm

hi there, welcome to sirisola! i believe i've seen you on chat once or twice, but it's nice to see you here, too!

ooo, i'm aiming to go to college and work towards a vet tech program myself, too! their salary is pretty disappointing though. you'd think they'd make more but alas, maybe i can work up towards a veterinarian later on.
Back to top Go down
eyotafox

eyotafox

Hi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi    Hi  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 10:54 pm

If you want to be anything vetmed and still make money, DVM is the way to go but yeah it's a lot of schooling ! Which is why at first I wanted to be a vet tech but the only program close to me is an hour drive and I don't have the means to move and still go to school unless I took loans and I'm not down for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi    Hi  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: