Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chalk SCALEMATES.. and Justice!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TereziPyrope

TereziPyrope

Chalk SCALEMATES.. and Justice!  Empty
PostSubject: Chalk SCALEMATES.. and Justice!    Chalk SCALEMATES.. and Justice!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:27 pm

Odds are no one will really read this, but hey give it a shot right?
...[gallowsCalibrator] has begun pestering [YOU]...
H3LLO I'm TereziPyrope. You may or may not know me but my last user name was Sootsprite and very last name was Ulfa.
I am 21 years young been a chatlander for going on Either years now. Call me anything you wish just keep it tasteful. I'm easy to talk to and very easy to get ahold of if needed. Yes as you can tell by user name I am a Homestuck hate me or love me, I have obsession with Sootgremlins, Anime, Homestuck, Kingdom Hearts, Okami, Cosplaying and just being a flat out nerd. I love to craft so If you need any advice I'm all ears! That should give you some info to chew on for a bit. ANYWAYS looking forward to being apart of this chat and meeting the new people within it. BY3!~
Back to top Go down
Collide
Collide

PostSubject: Re: Chalk SCALEMATES.. and Justice!    Chalk SCALEMATES.. and Justice!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 11:18 pm

what up dude!!
Back to top Go down
http://knoxsauce.deviantart.com/
Bluu
Bluu

PostSubject: Re: Chalk SCALEMATES.. and Justice!    Chalk SCALEMATES.. and Justice!  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 5:30 pm

Sootttyyy <3333 Omg lets be nerds together
Back to top Go down
Duke
Alpha
Alpha
Duke

PostSubject: Re: Chalk SCALEMATES.. and Justice!    Chalk SCALEMATES.. and Justice!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 11:37 pm

I. Love. You.
Kay.
That is all. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chalk SCALEMATES.. and Justice!    Chalk SCALEMATES.. and Justice!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chalk SCALEMATES.. and Justice!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: