Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*sniffs surroundings*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pasteI

pasteI

*sniffs surroundings* Empty
PostSubject: *sniffs surroundings*   *sniffs surroundings* Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 6:05 pm

Hi all! I'm PasteI, a player that has been around Chatlands for well over a year now. I'm thirteen years old enjoy doodling and drawing still life traditionally, and hope to be an equestrian one day. I'm learning German online, too! I'm 23% fluent : D!
I have two rabbits, a dog, and two cats, along with the other four people of my family. My mother is a psychologist while my father is a businessman, and me and my three siblings sit on our computers and game all day tbh. We don't get along that often either, which can be a fuss since we're all in the same room :/.
My dad loves to build computers with my brother, and has built two amazing desktops (like literally buying parts and building it :O) And might I say that the computers really excel my thoughts!

Well, umm, not really much else to say other than I'm phan and furry trash tbh :L If you have any questions about me, feel free to ask! <3
Ich liebe euch alle! <33 (I love you all!)
Back to top Go down
Testosterone
Testosterone

PostSubject: Re: *sniffs surroundings*   *sniffs surroundings* Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 7:11 pm

welcome to the sirisola community! it's great to see new friendly faces! (: if you see Dandy around on the chats, that's me, so don't be afraid to say hi!!
Back to top Go down
pasteI

pasteI

PostSubject: Re: *sniffs surroundings*   *sniffs surroundings* Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 7:14 pm

@Dandyishly

aah thanks so much!! <33
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *sniffs surroundings*   *sniffs surroundings* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*sniffs surroundings*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: